I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe.

FOLLOW ME!!!!!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Blog Virgin

Ok, so here is my first blog. Trying to decide what to blog about is not easy. So what can you write to get people interested in what you have to say. Well "sex" is always an attention grabber. I go with "blog virgin". Not very original but hey everyone is attracted to a virgin. Right?? So now I got the thought that everyone equates virginity with only sex, but when you think about it, everything that is a first can also be equated with virginity. You always here people using the term for things like eating for instance, someone will say, "I'm a fried oreo virgin" or something to that effect. So, what kind of virgin are you still?? I must say that I am a Statue of Liberty virgin. I have never been to her!!! I need to take care of that!!!

4 comments:

  1. I am your First Follower!!!! and also a statue of Liberty virgin! Besides that...I've never really been camping. I hope to resolve that this summer though :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The line sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long!!! Thank you for becoming my first blog follower and taking my blogger virginity!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo!!! Lets plan lady liberty together!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good, we can also invite some friends who haven't been up close & personal with lady liberty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most definitely an interesting title for your first blog, you have a lot of interesting things to say, and Im down for all of it and more, you got yourself another follower, lol.

    ReplyDelete