I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe.

FOLLOW ME!!!!!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Peach is Sweet

So I'm in the Atl and for those not as down as me, ahhhaa, that's Atlanta!!! My brother inlaw is getting hitched, u know married this Sunday! It truly is beautiful in these parts. Ya I got my twang on since I'm in the dirty south!! Ain nuffin dirty bout this place tho. Plenty of gorgeous trees, beautiful churches, awesome restaurants, sweet folks who are as nice as a hot cherry pie bakin in da oven!! MMMM, I am slurrrpin up some sweet tea!! U ain neva had no sweet tea like they make it down here. Mcdonalds need to give it up. I had a Boston tea yesterday at Red Lobster!!! MM MMM Good!! Its sweet brewed tea topped with Cranberry!! O an the chedda bay biscuits DAYUM!!! This wedding is gonna be something else I cant wait!!! Ive never been to a wedding a big as this! 178 guests!! Wow! Ima look sharp too!!! I got my fly navy blue Alfani suit, wit mah orange and white pin striped brooks brothers shirt, black Kenneth Coles, and Calvin Klein belt!!! Whooo WEEE Ima be killin them!! ahhhahaha!! I'm not that conceited but I am VERY excited to be getting dressed in a FRESH new outfit!!! I got some blisters on my feet cuz I went joggin on the tread mill in socks this morning!! Huh, u gotta make due!!! I dont have sneaks for joggin wit me. I just hope there fine for when I gotta show my moves at the reception on Sunday!! I'm here with my handsome and handsome he is!! Born and raised here in Atl with that sexy southern accent and blinging grill!!! ahhha Yea boy!! I got me a soldier!! This is a fab weekend, family flyin in from everywhere!! Cincinatti, New York, etc!! The coolest thing thus far are the wedding place setting, which are being made from empty Snapple ice tea bottles!!! WOW!!! They will have custom made name tags and all!! They are even making home made bouquets1! Sweet I tell ya!! So sweet!!! Sweet as the Peach!!! Oh, and If you like it "can you please put a ring on it"

No comments:

Post a Comment