I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe.

FOLLOW ME!!!!!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dates to remember

So today is May 25, 2010. 5/25/2010, the 25th day of the 5th month in our calendar. Why do I care? Why is it even in my stream of consciousness to remember this day? It's funny, and it's sad. Either way I should commemorate it. Today is "his" birthday. I know what your thinking, it must be an ex. Well you're wrong. It really is'nt. He is not even a friend. Yet he is intrinsicly bonded to my being. I see him in the mirror, I feel him in my thoughts, and I remember him on this day. Did he hurt me? I guess. Did he scar me? Possibly. Do I love him? I'm not sure. Am I afraid of him? Never! What a b^&tc* it is that he should be remembered on his day! Disgusting for me and flattering for him. I can imagine him now, not in a very festive situation is he. Just a memory, a ghost of my past that will never materialize again but indefinitely leave his mark as a cold spot on my brain. Pooof, out go his candles. Goodnight, good life, goodbye, good greif, good riddance. I hope you remember me:(

1 comment:

  1. Just remember, you are more than the sum of your parts. More than Just DNA. You are an amazing, Wonderful individual! Even I feel the same, only i don't have a bd to associate. but i have pictures...and maybe some slight abandonment issues... but look at us. We are TOTALLY AWESOME! Screw the mirror, screw the chromosomes, Look at the real you beneath the skin. I see you. A shining light of Awesome! Luv Ya!

    ReplyDelete