I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe.

FOLLOW ME!!!!!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Brotherly Love in the Big Apple

So most of you know I am from Philly!! A.K.A illadelphia ahhahahh!!! I moved here a lil over 2 years ago. Prior to, I had so many misconceptions about this beautiful city. I mean its thought of as filthy, crowded, violent, and the people coldhearted. I DONT THINK SO!! Of all the graciousness that I have recieved over the time that I have been here, the latest is when I lost my keys. I went jogging this past Saturday and dropped my house keys. No big deal right? Well the main door key is a special security key that cannot be copied and costs about 60 dollars to copy!!! UGH!! So as I am trying to figure a way out to copy the key I recieve an email from a woman whose husband found them on the jogging trail. They took them to the library(because my card was attached to keys and located me!!!!! How amazing!!! I mean they could have just thrown them somewhere or etc, but they took the time to go to the library and find out who they belong too! Hey its NYC they could have just robbed me, right!! Wow!! GO NYC!!! Thank you Craig and Cristina!! Also, thank you Geno, Charles, Arthur, Mauricio, Damon, Elaine, Lisa, Robin, Gina, Maxine, BAAD, Debra, Angel, Daisy and the list follows!!! Who has touched your day recently or what event has refueled you zest for people and life!! ooxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Your very lucky hun, most people would of left them right in the spot that you lost them, but I hear you on trying to get out of making a copy of a key that is worth $60!!! Always know that blessings, big or small, come in different ways, besos hun!!!

    ReplyDelete