I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe.

FOLLOW ME!!!!!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

So nice its Scary!

Well all, I am back! I was in the state of Georgia for the past five days!! Wow it all went soooo fast my head is still tryin to catch up with my neck!! I had a beautiful time and who couldn't. You have not been in such good company until you have visit our southern cousins. Even if you don't have cousins in the south, these wonderful individuals will make you feel so at home that you will think you do! There is not one person who does not greet you with a smile and how are ya? It truly is unbelievable and beautiful at the same time. At first you may feel like you have crossed over into the twilight zone or that your getting buttered up for an attack, but its genuine sincerity and kindess like you have never known! This is a part of the country that still has respect and courteousness for its fellow human beings! Such community!! It was truly wonderful and overwhelming to be greeted with such love from strangers at every corner. Here! Here! ATL!!! Heres to you southerners!!! Just to show the contrast, I flew in this morning back to my good ol NYC. First, my handsome and I became human ping pong balls for two cabbies who wanted to argue over who should take our fare because they were too lazy to what they are getting paid to do ,which is take our fare. After that, I arrive at my hospital, I had forgotten my ID but was courteous enough to stop at the security desk to announce it and the security officer greeted me with attitude because I had forgotten my ID, when once before me a man ignored him and gave him attitude because the security officer asked him for his ID to ensure all of our safety. Wow, the north, what a contrast. I am a northerner, so I kinda get it, but I never condone rudeness. Oh well, without contrast I guess there can't be much appreciation!!! xooxoxoox

No comments:

Post a Comment