I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe.

FOLLOW ME!!!!!

Monday, June 14, 2010

WET DREAM!

Ok, so It's last Thursday. I am leaving work. I knew since the morning news that we were going to have downpours of rain all afternoon, but like always I ignored and didnt take an umbrella. First off I hate to carry anything EVER!! Second I am absent minded an leave the umbrellas all over the city for anothers blessing. Anyhow, I finish work and as I leave the building I notice there is a monsoon outside. I was horrified that I would have to walk all the way home in it. Yea, I could have taken the train, but I don't like public transportation and besides if you walk you can enjoy the scenery. Again, all the way home I am walking the rain drops are piercing my clothes and warping them. Water is bleeding out of my drenched hair now and down my face. Tiny waterfalls are dripping from my eyebrows. My socks had turned to soup in my shoes. People were looking at me funny as I was foolish not to have taken an umbrella. I felt foolish at first but then I thought. How fantastic this is!!! Beautiful!!! Beautiful!! water is falling from mother earth all over me, cleansing!! It was refreshing!! I rejoiced in it!!! Nature was bathing me in its juices!! YUMMY!!! If only I was nakie!!!! ahahh!! It occured to me that the Gulf is being murdered by that oil and who knows what that means for us. What if this was the last rainfall that Id ever get to enjoy!! AMAZING!!!! ahahahah, a moment!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are too cute. I love you! I was scared to read this at first sight of the title...I know...I know...get my head out the gutter. You and I are one in the same. I LOVE the rain and would have purposely left my unmbreela @ home.

    ReplyDelete