I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe.

FOLLOW ME!!!!!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

I LOVE HER

Do you know I love you? I really do! I miss YOU!! Do you know I miss YOu? I really do!! All those years you were locked in the top of my grandmothers closet!! We use to sneak to see you! How cute!! That little face and big beautiful brown eyes!! Were you a story, a myth?? Definitely a legend!! The idea of her always brang magnificent thoughts. Then, one day she came floating like a princess on a golden steed. It was unreal. A fairytale come true. She looked like me, well she had my smile") We were too old now to play in the sandbox like I once dreamed, but we could share margaritas with salt on the rim!!! hahhahha. It felt like home, a completed home. She was gone so long but ironically it was if she never was. That smile, her heart, her beliefs, her love for the cup of joe. It all seemed so grand, but like dreams you have to wake up. She dissipated. I tried to grasp the cloud of glitter that she combusted into. As quickly as she came, she was gone again. I was broken, but grateful to have sat in front of her and shared a conversation. She accepted me as kin, as gay, as a friend, as me. She is still with me and I know she thinks about me as often as I do her, but does she know that I love her cause I do. You know I'm talking about your, right? Don't you? Yea smile, cause I am!

2 comments:

  1. I love you more than anything! You are an amazing man! I am so proud to call you my brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MEEE!!! Do you love meee? Cause I love you!! I'm sure this blog isn't about me cause you would have said something like....I don't know what.
    Kidding. I knw who this blog is about. We love her too. I've not had the pleasure of meeting her, but maybe one day.

    ReplyDelete