I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe.

FOLLOW ME!!!!!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Are you f%*^& SERIOUS!

2 decades have gone by and I've not needed you to guide me but I did want you to just see me. Before yesterday I really believed that's what I needed, but truth is if I really did then I could have reached out to you easily, I was just kidding myself. Now here you go reaching from the pits of hell, cuz yea you definitely are evil with many faces. Reaching and trying to grasp a piece of my paradise, my favor as I walk with the living. You almost got me, yes the Devil is a F%&K&* LIAR!!! You don't like my ways, well look at me and my ways, breathing fresh air, feeling sunshine on my skin, dancing with true blood!!! OOO what is that water falling from my face? Is it a tear, HELL NO! Is it sweat? Not even! It's the saliva of fresh spit that I shoot at you down in your lowly, pitiful, morbid confinement. 17? 17!? That's how many years you get? Wow thats kind old for your liking Mr Ice cream man? Oh, by the way my birthday is JUNE 28th! I'm pretty disappointed, cuz I thought everyone was suppose to remember there first. Forget you?? Forget you not you say? Well that wont be hard because I truly don't remember you to begin with! You have nothing to feel joyful about because I'll deny you til infinity! Tho you may be joyful to know that after your words I wanted to crawl out of myself because I detest that you were even involved in my creation. YOU DONT LIKE MY WAYS, ahahah! Oh you are funny MR. Pied Piper leading the children. I did'nt need your worthless 2 paragraphs of bull! Yea, that's all I got for 20 years of void. You are a joke Jack! Its not what I wanted to hear but what I had to hear to truly let it go. You are a ghost because you are dead to me. You don't like my way?? Tell my mom......hi? Are you F&^K*&^ serious????????!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Let me guess. You read the letter. I am sorry Frankie. Believe me. I know your pain. We'll talk. Call me. Love you...

    K~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you! I'm glad you read the letter and got closure. Leave him where he is. Hell is definitely where he is going. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete