I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe.

FOLLOW ME!!!!!

Friday, June 25, 2010

33 Rocks

Oh WOW!!! Ok so I'm not the first and definitely won't be the last but nevertheless I am one of the coolest!! ahhaahahha!!! 33 mmmmm What a pretty number!! 33 what a blessing!! 33 What a feeling! Yea mature but yet still a babe. I think:) God has been sooo goood to me! I been told that 33 is the Christ birthday! Mainly because he sacrificed hisself at this age. Does that mean I should sacrifice something? Hmmmm, that's an interesting idea. Maybe it's the ideas of moving through and leaving the old behind. I like that idea!! I am going to wash myself of all the pain and sorrow that I has been living in me. I am going to rebirth myself! I see a light Lord. I see the point of what has come over me recently. It's to help me rise up, ascend, and become more enlightened about myself and my life. What a remarkable idea and feeling to recieve and mark my day!! "PSALMS 57:6 Enemies set traps for mey feet and struck me down, they dug a pit in my path but fell in it themseslves", Read the whole thing. Thank you Lord, I was blind but now I see. I am free. That is funny because the meaning of "Frankie" in the name book means "FREE"! Happy Birthday to me! On Monday June 28 I will be 33 years old. I can say life is beautiful to me and I'm so grateful and humble. The rock of salvation! I am gonna celebrate this birthday with my rocks! My family who is always a call away for me and my friends who are the most appreciative friends ever, and my handsome who is my anchor to the beautiful path I am on.

2 comments:

  1. The planents are in alignment for change...littereally. Out with the old and in with the new! Seriously..go see an astrologer. I feel the EXACT same way as you as I approach my 30th in Aug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday old man!! Love you!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete