I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe.

FOLLOW ME!!!!!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Follow the Leader

So quite often I find myself in situations where I am on the outside looking in. I am the square block in a round community. I am the water in all of this oil!!! When everyone else is saying "NO", I am painting a big ol Yellow "YES" on the Walls!!!!! Am I crazy? Am I a fool? Am I asking for trouble? Maybe I am a pioneer? Maybe I am a revolutionary? Maybe I am the second coming? Ok, that was me being funny, lol!!! I hope your laughing?!! I quite often find myself marching with my flag with not one behind me because there to busy following each other. I use to find this lonely and quite violatile to my self worth. Now I have come to realize that I dont need people to follow me, yet. I am a free thinker. I think outside of the box, where inside are the people who dwell because there afraid to think for themselves and make real choices.

I admit my way of thinking does not appeal to the masses, but why should it be frowned upon by them. I think that the makers of Twix should sell the cookie in a package by itself!! I think that the Easter bunny should be brown because chocolate is soooooooooooooooo much better than vanilla!! Don't you all agree:)

I have recently discovered that my unconventional thinking comes from being an artist and that it is my nature to think and feel this way. Since I remember I have never followed anyone. I have always done my own thing. I like to consider myself a leader and nominate. Anyone want to vote for me!!!!


“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”
santiz John Quincy Adams quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment