I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe.

FOLLOW ME!!!!!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

PHILLIES OR YANKEES?

OMG!! SO, I am a New Yorker now! Yes I was born in Philadelphia, but I have a NY address, a NY Job, NY licence, NY cat, and a MTA card!! I'm a NYorker!! haahaha, but my family is in Philly and they are HARDCORE DIEHARD phillies fans!!!! I have not a sport bone in my body, well maybe a bone for the outfits(lol,shhhhhhh!) and I could care less really about either team! Yet, when I go home all I have to listent to is Phillies this and Phillies that, and when my mom comes here all she wants to watch is Phillies lol!!! The only opinion that I have on either is that I think the Yankees colors are so sexy and the Phillies emblem matches the letter in my last name Perez, lol!!!!

So When I go home, my lil nieces and nephews chase me with there plastic baseball bats(my only experience with gay bashing,lol) and my family dogs me out about how the Yanks suck!!! My only reply is, "Do they really?, Let me find out!" ahhaahahahhh. The only one person who makes me feel the most guilty about it and not because she says anything but because I know she is a BIG Phillies fan is my MOmMom. Yea, I have to love the Phillies for her, because I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove her sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and I support her as much as she supports me!!! Go Phillies!!!

The cutest thing is seein my lil ones in the Jerzees! My sister in-law sent me a pic of my Niece Ava in a Phillies sweatshirt lastnight!! Who cares about the Phillies, the red color looks great on her, lol!!! She said uncle Frankie finally!!! xoxoxox.

O well batters up!!!!!! mmmmmmmmm lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment